Thursday, July 8, 2010

God's faithfulness

Job 36-37

By the Lord's kindness, I will submit my Request for Final Oral Examination to the Graduate School this morning.  I have a couple of sections in my dissertation to complete before submitting it to my committee later today.  The Lord has been so faithful and kind to bring me this far.

36:5 "God is mighty, but he does not despise anyone!
      He is mighty in both power and understanding.

Heavenly Father, thank you so much for carrying me along.  I praise you for your plan.  Thank you that your plan included grace for me.  Thank you for salvation in Jesus Christ and a purpose in your Kingdom.  Lord, please grow me and mature me into better unity with you and your will.  I ask in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment