Thursday, July 29, 2010

salvation

Psalm 49-50

49:7Truly no man can ransom another,
   or give to God the price of his life,
8for the ransom of their life is costly
   and can never suffice,
9that he should live on forever
   and never see the pit. ...
15But God will ransom my soul from the power of Sheol,
   for he will receive me.

50:9I will not accept a bull from your house
   or goats from your folds.
10For every beast of the forest is mine,
   the cattle on a thousand hills. ...
14 Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving,
   and perform your vows to the Most High,
15and call upon me in the day of trouble;
   I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me."

Heavenly Father, thank you for redeeming my life with the death of Jesus Christ.  Lord, I trust you to save my soul from death and bring me to live with you in harmony forever.  Holy Spirit, please purify my heart, mind, will, and emotions that I may live righteously to honor you.  Thank you for delivering me, and I pray that my life will bring you praise.  Thank you for your grace, which is all that I need.  I love you, Lord, and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment