Wednesday, July 21, 2010

praise the Lord!

Psalm 29-30

 29:2 Honor the Lord for the glory of his name.
      Worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness.

30:4 Sing to the Lord, all you godly ones!
      Praise his holy name.
 5 For his anger lasts only a moment,
      but his favor lasts a lifetime!
   Weeping may last through the night,
      but joy comes with the morning.

Last night, Brandi and I went to dinner to celebrate our eighth anniversary!  Praise the Lord!  He has been so kind to me to bless me with a faithful and loving wife.  She is such a beautiful woman, and she means more to me each day.  I am so thankful for her.  She is such a wonderful mother, too!

Heavenly Father, thank you so much for blessing me with a wonderful partner in life.  I know that you have brought us together for your purpose, and I pray that you will receive all of the praise and honor for the good things that you do in our marriage and through our marriage.  I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment