Tuesday, August 31, 2010

worship

Psalm 132-134

132:7 Let us go to the sanctuary of the Lord;
      let us worship at the footstool of his throne. ...
9 May your priests be clothed in godliness;
      may your loyal servants sing for joy.

134:1 Oh, praise the Lord, all you servants of the Lord,
      you who serve at night in the house of the Lord.
 2 Lift up holy hands in prayer,
      and praise the Lord.

How do we go to His sanctuary?  How do we worship at his footstool?  Maybe several ways are: gathering together as the Body of Christ, being clothed in the Righteousness of Christ, singing for joy, praising the Lord, and praying.

Heavenly Father, I want to praise you.  I want my life to praise you.  Thank you for clothing me with the Righteousness of Christ.  Lord, please help me focus on you and obeying you.  Lord, I want to honor you.  I pray that I will continually sing for joy because of your amazing love and grace.  May I be a faithful prayer warrior.  I ask in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment