Tuesday, August 17, 2010

holiness

Psalm 96-99

Man, this week has been busy!  I need to find balance.  I wonder if I need to be accelerating, coasting, or resting during this time.  It seems like there is so much to do.  I just don't know where the balance is of trusting God and still pulling my weight.

99:3 Let them praise your great and awesome name.
      Your name is holy!
5 Exalt the Lord our God!
      Bow low before his feet, for he is holy!
9 Exalt the Lord our God,
      and worship at his holy mountain in Jerusalem,
      for the Lord our God is holy!

Heavenly Father, you are holy.  Lord Jesus, you are holy.  Holy Spirit, you are holy.  Holy Trinity, you are holy.  Lord, please purify me and make me holy so that I may fellowship with you and reflect your character.  I pray that my life will be a continuous demonstration of worship.  Lord, please show me the balance in work, play, and rest, and may they all be expressions of worshiping your holiness.  I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment