Wednesday, August 25, 2010

integrity

Psalm 119:1-88, Acts 22

  9 How can a young person stay pure?
      By obeying your word.
 10 I have tried hard to find you—
      don't let me wander from your commands.
 11 I have hidden your word in my heart,
      that I might not sin against you.
 12 I praise you, O Lord;
      teach me your decrees. ...
 57 Lord, you are mine!
      I promise to obey your words! ...
 67 I used to wander off until you disciplined me;
      but now I closely follow your word. ...
 71 My suffering was good for me,
      for it taught me to pay attention to your decrees. ...
 79 Let me be united with all who fear you,
      with those who know your laws.
 80 May I be blameless in keeping your decrees;
      then I will never be ashamed.

Heavenly Father, please purify me with your Word.  Lord, I pray that I will meditate on your Word and experience your Word.  I believe that Jesus Christ is the Eternal Word, and am His disciple.  Lord, please cleanse me and use me for your perfect Will.  I ask in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment