Friday, August 27, 2010

help

Psalm 120-122

121:2 My help comes from the Lord,
      who made heaven and earth! ...
 5 The Lord himself watches over you!
      The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade. ...
 7 The Lord keeps you from all harm
      and watches over your life.
 8 The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go,
      both now and forever.

He doesn't keep anything bad from ever happening, but He measures everything so that He knows that we can handle it with His strength.  This morning, I was listening to praise music on the drive to the office, and I realized that the fact that Jesus conquered the grave is HUGE!  Every other conflict is trivial.  If only I could walk in His Victory every moment.

Heavenly Father, thank you for your kindness and love.  Lord, thank you for Life and Victory in Christ Jesus.  Lord, please draw me close to you.  Thank you for watching over me and my family.  Lord, may we be used for your Kingdom.  I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment