Thursday, January 13, 2011

narrow gate

Matthew 7:1-14

I was impressed with the gravity of these statements:

13 "You can enter God's Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. 14 But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.

If, by the grace of God, He has led me to find the Narrow Gate, then shouldn't it be my highest goal to be used by Him to lead others to the Narrow Gate?

Heavenly Father, please use me to direct others to you.  Lord Jesus, you are the Narrow Gate.  I need you, Lord, and everyone needs the mercy of Jesus Christ.  Please use me today to lead others to you.  Lord, please keep me on the narrow way, and may I lead my family to follow you, as well.  I love you, Lord.  Thank you for your grace, which covers me; and thank you for your blood, which washes me.  I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment