Wednesday, February 2, 2011

nice snow

Matthew 17:1-13

The freshly fallen snow is so beautiful this morning!

2 As the men watched, Jesus' appearance was transformed so that his face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as light.

The difference is that the freshly fallen snow just covers up all of the dirty mess, but the purity of Christ comes from inside and flows outward - more and more every day.

Prov. 4:18 The path of the righteous is like the morning sun,
   shining ever brighter till the full light of day.

Heavenly Father, please purify me and make me holy like Jesus.  Lord Jesus, I want to follow you, and I want to shine your light in this dark world.  Please use me for your glory.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment