Thursday, February 24, 2011

resurrection

Mark 28:1-10
 
I just don't think I really get it.  I mean, He was resurrected from the dead.  That means He really really died, and now He really really lives.  How is that possible?  And what do I do about it?
 
I see two responses at this point.  First, we need to experience His resurrection personally (Phil. 3), and second, we need to share His resurrection with everyone around us.
 
Heavenly Father, thank you for raising Jesus from the dead.  Jesus, thank you for defeating death and sin.  Holy Spirit, please extend Christ's victory to me and my life, and show me how to live in Christ's resurrection power.  I feel like I am so far away from understanding and living the way you want.  Please guide me.  I love you, Lord.  Thank you for Life.  I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment