Saturday, October 22, 2016

Full of joy

At that same time Jesus was filled with the joy of the Holy Spirit ...
Luke 10:21 NLT

... For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:2 NIV

"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.  If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commands and remain in his love.  I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.  My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.  Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.  You are my friends if you do what I command.
John 15:9‭-‬14 NIV

Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again—rejoice!
Philippians 4:4 NLT

But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!
Galatians 5:22‭-‬23 NLT

I want to be full of of the joy of the Holy Spirit.

Heavenly Father, thank you for the hope that I can be a joyful person, thanks to your grace.  Jesus, I want to be full of joy like you.  Holy Spirit, please fill me with joy.  I love you, and I ask in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment