Saturday, January 28, 2017

Growing in excercising Christ's authority

Rhett has had two warts on his pinkie finger of his right hand for four or five months, and recently, they were looking really ugly.  Finally, about a week ago, I just took him by the hand and commanded the warts to die and fall off.  Several days ago, the wart on the tip of his pinkie fell off.  So I asked Beau and Jude to come out their hands on Rhett's hand with me as I commanded the other wart to die and fall off.  Sure enough, today it fell off.

In my reading this morning, I read about new win in new wineskins.  I want to be renewed so that I can receive a refill.

Heavenly Father, thank you for your faithfulness and patience.  Lord Jesus, thank you for your example for me to follow.  Holy Spirit, renew me to be ready for another filling of you.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment