Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The miraculous leads people to faith in Jesus

After Jesus turned water into wine, His disciples put their faith in Him:

John 2:11
What Jesus did here in Cana of Galilee was the first of the signs through which he revealed his glory; and his disciples believed in him.  

And soon after, Jesus was doing supernatural stuff that led people to faith:
John 2:23
Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name.

As disciples of Jesus, I think God wants us to live supernatural and miraculous lives.  Which means, I need to also God to do "impossible" things.

Heavenly Father, increase my faith and anointing so that you can do supernatural and miraculous things through me so that people will believe in Jesus and lead others to believe in Jesus.  I love you, and I ask in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment