Sunday, August 5, 2007

2 Cor 10

2 Corinthians 10:3 We are human, but we don't wage war as humans do. 4 We use God's mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. 5 We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ.
 
Prayer
Heavenly Father, you are the one and only God, the creator of the universe.  You control all things.  You are merciful and compassionate to those who are deceived and trapped by the enemy.  I beg you, in the name of Jesus Christ, to deliver my sister from Satan's strongholds.  Lord, I pray that you will knock down her human reasoning and destroy her false arguments.  I pray for the destruction of every proud obstacle in her life that keeps her from knowing you more.  Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ, I pray that you will capture her rebellious thoughts and teach her to obey Christ.  I beg you, in one accord with many other disciples of Christ Jesus, that you will deliver her from evil and restore her to a faithful relationship with you.  I pray that your Holy Spirit will move in power in her life, unhindered by the enemy.  I pray that her pride and selfishness will be broken, and that she will fall on the rock of Christ Jesus.  I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ, to the Glory of God Almighty.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment