Saturday, October 18, 2008

salty fire


Mark 9:49 For everyone will be salted with fire. 50 Salt is good, but if the salt has lost its saltiness, how will you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another." (ESV)

Everyone will experience fire; either you will pass through the fire, coming out on the other side with all of the junk of this world being consumed by the fire (Believers) or you will spend the remainder of eternity in the fire because Christ was not in you.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, please make me salty.  Lord, I don't want to be caught up in this world.  Please help me mortify the flesh now so that I may experience more of your resurrection power.  I pray that your Holy Spirit will salt me with Christ.  I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment