Tuesday, October 7, 2008

supernatural healing power

Luke 6:17-49, Luke 7:1-10, Matthew 8:5-13, John 4:46-54, Luke 7:11-17

The supernatural power of God was flowing through Christ and healing people.  If I am a Christian ("little-Christ") then, do people around me experience the supernatural power of God at work in their lives?

Luke 6:17He went down with them and stood on a level place. A large crowd of his disciples was there and a great number of people from all over Judea, from Jerusalem, and from the coast of Tyre and Sidon, 18who had come to hear him and to be healed of their diseases. Those troubled by evil spirits were cured, 19and the people all tried to touch him, because power was coming from him and healing them all.

Love Dare - promote emotional intimacy.  It's really simple when you think about it.  My stupid flesh gets in the way, though.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank you for this beautiful day!  The sunrise reminds me of one day when Christ will be coming on the clouds!  Holy Father, please draw me close to you and mold me into the image of your Son so that you can pour your Holy Spirit through me and into the lives of those around me.  Please pour your healing power through me; may I be a pure vessel that you can use to glorify yourself.  I pray that you will help me culture intimacy with my wife; help me not be a mechanical husband - help me be a husband that demonstrates the fullness of your αγαπη love.  I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment