Wednesday, March 9, 2011

His presence

Mark 6:30-56
 
The disciples saw Jesus walking on the water, and they were terrified.

50 ... Immediately he spoke to them and said, "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid."

It's the same statement throughout the whole Bible: "Don't be afraid; take courage; the I AM is here."  I have got to learn to peacefully and faithfully focus on Him and knowing Him instead of anxiously focusing on all of my responsibilities.
 
Heavenly Father, please help me gaze at you instead of my Goliaths.  Help me see that you are in control, and you are working out a good plan for me and through me.  Lord Jesus, you are the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords, and you are the great I AM.  I want to share you with others; I want to lead others to you.  Please produce the fruit of the Spirit in me so that others will see road signs leading to you.  I ask in the name of Jesus Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment