Thursday, March 3, 2011

stronger man

Mark 3:20-35

26And if Satan has risen up against himself and is divided, he cannot stand, but is coming to an end. 27But no one can enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. Then indeed he may plunder his house.

Jesus is the stronger man! He has bound up Satan, and we get to help Jesus plunder "his" house! I want to be a faithful plunderer today. I want to help people be released from the deception and bondage of Satan and experience the freedom, life, peace, and joy of knowing and following Christ.

Heavenly Father, please annoint me with your Holy Spirit today. Please wash my mind and my heart to turn toward Christ and pursue Him only today. Lord, please use me to help other people see the joy and life in Christ. I ask in the powerful and stronger name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment