Friday, March 4, 2011

seed of life

Mark 4:1-20
 
Seed, sower, and soils.  Jesus, as the Word of God, is the Seed of Life.
 
Heavenly Father, would you please grow your Life in me!  Lord Jesus, I want to know you, and I want to do everything I can to cooperate with you so that you will grow in me and produce your fruit in me.  Lord, please help me make my heart open to you to continue receiving your Word of Life.  Lord, please point out the shallow, rocky places in my heart and may I soften my heart to you.  I want to be open to your roots growing deep into my heart.  Lord Jesus, please show me the thorns that are competing against you growing in me.  Lord, may I submit to your Lordship so that I will not be distracted by the things of this world.  Lord Jesus, please produced an abundant harvest of faith and good deeds in my life so that I can be a faithful sower of your Word of Life into others.  Please keep your Word in the front of my mind and ready on my tongue so that I can be a faithful messenger of your love and kindness.  I love you, Lord.  Thank you for watering and cultivating my heart to know you and receive you.  I hope that my life is a blessing to you, and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment