Wednesday, March 16, 2011

salvation

Mark 10:1-31
26And they were exceedingly astonished, and said to him, "Then who can be saved?" 27Jesus looked at them and said, "With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God."
It is easy to take gifts for granted.  I have been trying to start my mornings with prayer, especially thanking Christ for saving me, for dieing to pay for my sin, and rising from the dead to conquer sin, death, and hell.  I think it has a big impact on my perspective the whole day if I begin with an attitude of thankfulness, especially for salvation.
 
Heavenly Father, thank you for your love and mercy.  Thank you for sending Jesus to purchase my salvation with His blood.  Lord, please help me live with a grateful attitude, and may my life be spent loving you and serving you in response to the great love that you have shown me.  I ask in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment