Tuesday, March 15, 2011

teach me!

Mark 9:30-50

31for he was teaching his disciples, saying to them, "The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men, and they will kill him. And when he is killed, after three days he will rise."

I want Jesus to teach me about His death and resurrection.  I want to spend time with Christ so that He will teach me because I am a disciple of Christ.

Heavenly Father, thank you for your love.  Jesus, thank you for your teaching.  I want to know you and walk with you.  I want to understand your teaching, apply it to my life, and share it with others.  You told me that I am salt and light; Lord, please help me be salty and shine bright.  I love you, Lord.  Please give me joy and peace in your Victory today.  I ask in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment