Sunday, January 10, 2016

Resurrection power

This morning, I had the privilege I preaching from John 11 on Jesus being the Resurrection and the Life.  The main points that the Lord impressed on me were:
- It takes time in conversation with the Lord to develop a close relationship with Him.
- No matter how close you are in your relationship with Him, He wants to take you to a higher level with Him.  Martha and Mary believes that Jesus was a healer, but Jesus wanted them to know Him as the Resurrection and the Life.
- Sometimes Jesus allows us to experience difficult situations because He wants to glorify Himself.
- Don't let the stench of death prevent you from experiencing the Resurrection power of Christ.

It was so encouraging to see many people come forward for prayer, and many for heavy issues.  I believe the the Lord is launching some great redemptive transformations in our congregation.  I am praying for chain reactions.

Heavenly Father, thank you for giving me a message to share, and thank you for loving among us this morning.  I love you, and I can't wait to see what you will do next.  I pray in the name of Jesus, the Resurrection and the Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment