Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 Resolutions

These are similar to my resolution a from last year:
- daily read through the chronological Bible; take time to soak it in and pray through it, and talk to other people about it
- daily spend quality time with my wife and sons; meaningful time (look them in the eyes, minimize electronics)
- daily mentor/teach my sons
- daily physical exercise
- daily study Spanish
- daily eat healthy food (low cholesterol) and stay hydrated
- daily rest, with sufficient sleep
- daily work on things that are important, not being a slave to the urgent
- weekly discipleship; pouring in and pouring out
- develop regular spiritual teaching
- regularly take my family on short trips

Heavenly Father, I want to be a man of God.  I want to grow in spiritual maturity, operating as an ambassador of Christ.  Lord Jesus, I want to walk like you and talk like you.  Holy Spirit, I want to be annointed by you.  Please grow your fruit in me this year. I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment