Monday, April 16, 2007

different life

 
Luke 3:8 - Prove by the way you live that you have repented of your sins and turned to God.
 
Is my life proving that I have repented of my sins and turned to God?  Can people around me tell that I am different, or do I just have a spiritual fire-insurance policy?
 
Colossians 4:2-6
2 Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart. 3 Pray for us, too, that God will give us many opportunities to speak about his mysterious plan concerning Christ. That is why I am here in chains. 4 Pray that I will proclaim this message as clearly as I should. 5 Live wisely among those who are not believers, and make the most of every opportunity. 6 Let your conversation be gracious and attractive so that you will have the right response for everyone.
 
Prayer
Heavenly Father, please help me be devoted to alert and thankful prayer.  Please give me many opportunities to speak about forgiveness through Christ.  May I proclaim The Message as clearly as I should.  Please help me live wisely among unbelievers and make the most of every opportunity with gracious conversation that they may see the Hope that lies within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment