Sunday, June 17, 2007

Disney World

Proverbs 10-16
 
My wife and I went to Disney World to celebrate our 5 year anniversary.  It was a very effective vacation because I forgot all of my academic responsibilities and stresses for at least 72 hours, and I have returned with a renewed energy for allowing God to work through the daily activities along the path towards a big goal (eating an elephant one bite at a time).
 
I was reminded of several significant points on this trip:
 
1.  God has blessed me so incredibly!  My wife is incredible, I have wonderful career oportunities, I have a great family background, and on and on and on ...
2.  My wife is the sweetest woman and such a strong individual.  I really want to share the rest of my life with her in an effort to grow together in the Father's Will.  I feel like this vacation really refreshed my appreciation for her personality and enjoying life with her.
3.  The political foundation of this country is based on Scriptural principles. Period. 
 
Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank you for blessing me so abundantly.  God, thank you for giving me the opportunity to take a vacation with my wife and celebrate the life that you are giving us.  Lord, please help me be the husband I should be, and please help me focus on giving you control over all the details of my life.  Lord, please help me stand boldly in society for the Scriptural truths on which this country was founded.  I pray this in Jesus's name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment