Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Praise the Lord!

1 Corinthians 5:1-7:40

I submitted the first draft of my dissertation proposal last night!  Woohooo!  I could definitely tell that people were praying for me because the Lord really helped me a lot!

I'm headed back to the flatlands for Thanksgiving, and as I sit in the airport, I realize how blessed I am and what a trouble-free life I live.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, I pray that my life will glorify you.  I pray that I will experience true Thanksgiving, most especially for the Lord Jesus Christ and the salvation He offers.  I pray that I will make profitable gain for the Kingdom with the blessings you have given.  I pray that your name will be praised.  I ask in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Shane! I know that must be a big relief to you. I pray that you and Brandi have safe travelings and a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete