Thursday, August 28, 2008

heavy hitters

Ezekiel 37-39

Valley of dry bones, two sticks into one stick, Gog and Magog... whew!

Why does God bless the chosen and judge the wicked?

37:26 I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant. I will establish them and increase their numbers, and I will put my sanctuary among them forever. 27 My dwelling place will be with them; I will be their God, and they will be my people. 28 Then the nations will know that I the LORD make Israel holy, when my sanctuary is among them forever.

38:21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign LORD. Every man's sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank you for loving me and paying the penalty of sin through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.  Thank you for your mercy.  Thank you for revealing yourself to me and allowing me to know you.  Lord, please help me live in view of your mercy.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment