Tuesday, February 23, 2010

blessing

Numbers 5-6

When God made His covenant with Abraham, He told him that through him, all the families of the earth will be blessed.

We are blessed to be a blessing.

6:24 'May the Lord bless you
      and protect you.
 25 May the Lord smile on you
      and be gracious to you.
 26 May the Lord show you his favor
      and give you his peace.'

 27 Whenever Aaron and his sons bless the people of Israel in my name, I myself will bless them."


Heavenly Father, thank you for blessing me with forgiveness and life through Christ.  Thank you for blessing me with a sweet wife and a happy son.  Thank you for blessing me with Christian parents who taught me your Word.  Thank you for blessing me with the opportunity to study and grow professionally.  Lord, I pray that I will leverage these blessings toward blessing other people, so that they may know your grace, favor, and peace.  I love you, Lord.  May your Name be praised among the nations.  I ask in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment