Thursday, February 11, 2010

watch and be faithful

Leviticus 11-12, Matthew 26:1-25

Matt. 24:42 "So you, too, must keep watch! For you don't know what day your Lord is coming.

Then the Lord gives a couple of parables in chapter 25 to explain watchfulness and faithfulness.

Heavenly Father, please teach me to fear you.  Lord, please forgive me of my lack of self-control.  Please forgive me of my pride and complacency.  Father, please break my heard for what breaks yours.  Lord, please turn my emotions to want you more than anything.  Lord Jesus, please strengthen my spirit, and help me exercise my spirit and crucify my flesh.  Lord, please set my mind on you today.  Lord, may I be a faithful servant who is watching and expecting your return.  Holy Spirit, please give me power to be a witness of Jesus Christ today.  I ask in His name, amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment