Friday, October 19, 2007

the LORD walking with Abraham

 
I guess I never noticed how significant it is that the Lord appeared to Abraham.  I mean, I don't fully understand, and I know that God can do whatever He wants (within the limits of His identity), but maybe it was the pre-incarnate Christ.  How cool would that be?!  To walk around with Jesus before He is born into the world - what an experience!
 
You know what's even more amazing?  God's Holy Spirit lives inside me because I put my faith and hope of eternal salvation in Jesus Christ!  I walk around with the Living God, Creator of the Universe at work inside me.  He is accomplishing His will and plan as I learn to obey Him more and more.
 
Oh, that He will use me to bring others into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ!
 
Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank you for your Scripture that is my guide book.  Lord, I pray that you will walk with me and talk to me.  Lord, please guide me and help me live my life in a way that brings you honor and glory.  I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment