Thursday, May 21, 2009

the peace of fellowship with God

Psalm 120, Proverbs 21

 1 I took my troubles to the Lord;
      I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer.

This is one of the benefits of being a child of God.  Brotherhood with Christ grants us access to our Heavenly Father, and we are encouraged to boldly enter into His presence with faith like a child.  We don't need to bear the weight of our troubles because Christ's death and resurrection gives us the Victory!

Heavenly Father, thank you for the grace of your presence.  Thank you for the victory we have in Jesus.  Lord, I am confused and frustrated with my laboratory experimentation; please give me peace and wisdom.  I ask you to sovereignly guide me to do what is right and good for your glory.  Lord, I need you.  I am lost and foolish; please rescue me and cement me in your Kingdom.  I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment