Tuesday, July 14, 2009

touch from Jesus

Matthew 14, Acts 14

35 When the people recognized Jesus, the news of his arrival spread quickly throughout the whole area, and soon people were bringing all their sick to be healed. 36 They begged him to let the sick touch at least the fringe of his robe, and all who touched him were healed.

If I could simply touch Jesus!

The Lord has blessed me with an academic fellowship from AMTA, and I have the opportunity to say a few words at the annual conference.  I pray that I will give God glory in a way that is genuine and sincere.

Heavenly Father, thank you for blessing me with the opportunity to study and learn.  Lord, thank you for providing for me financially.  Lord, please humble my heart so that I will always acknowledge your sovereign goodness.  As the worship song says, I want to know you, and I want to touch you because I know that you are life.  Thank you for your love.  I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Scott is a Brother and former coworker, and after my brief "thank you" speech, I asked him if I studdered too much. He replied, "No, it was good. God was definitely glorified." That is a direct answer to prayer! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete