Saturday, November 9, 2013

Boldness

Acts 6-7

Stephen was a man of God, and he boldly and clearly preached the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Sometimes I question if my desire to "not be obnoxious" in sharing the Gospel is legitimate.  Perhaps, to our postmodern culture, evangelism will mostly be perceived as "obnoxious" (or at least "annoying"). Maybe I shouldn't be so concerned with the way people perceive me, but rather concern myself with sensing and obeying the Holy Spirit's prompting to share the truth of Christ.

Heavenly Father, please help me boldly live and tell the Gospel.  Lord Jesus, you have called me salt and light, and you died for my sin.  Holy Spirit, please forgive me for disobeying your leading.  Lord, I want to be a faithful witness.  I love you, and I ask in the name of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment