Friday, November 22, 2013

Thankful for grace

1 Corinthians 15:3-4, 57-58 NLT

I passed on to you what was most important and what had also been passed on to me. Christ died for our sins, just as the Scriptures said. He was buried, and he was raised from the dead on the third day, just as the Scriptures said. ... But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ. So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.

Such an incredible gift, yet we so often take out for granted.

Heavenly Father, thank you for victory over sin and death through Jesus Christ.  Thank you for the promise that our work is never in vain.  Lord, please give me perseverance to work enthusiastically.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment