Tuesday, April 7, 2009

simple key

Psalm 97, Proverbs 7

As I consider the significance of the Resurrection of Christ and the availability of that power in my life, I see this key at the end of Psalm 97:

 11 Light shines on the godly,
      and joy on those whose hearts are right.
 12 May all who are godly rejoice in the Lord
      and praise his holy name!

Living in Resurrection power is characterized by joy and praise to the Lord, by which His light shines through us.

Heavenly Father, please let the light of your face shine upon us.  Lord, may we be faithful to testify to your goodness and grace.  Lord, please fill my heart with joy and praise for you, my King who rules in righteous justice.  Father, may I experience the power of Resurrection - may I share in the sufferings of Christ and die to myself today so that I may be raised up in the spirit as an obedient son.  I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, the Perfect Spotless Lamb.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment