Monday, January 5, 2009

worship

Psalm 5, Proverbs 5

These verses concisely express the longing of my heart:

Psalm 5:7 Because of your unfailing love, I can enter your house;
      I will worship at your Temple with deepest awe.
 8 Lead me in the right path, O Lord,
      or my enemies will conquer me.
   Make your way plain for me to follow.


I want to worship God with my life - all day.  And I'm so far away from that.  I want to know Him so well that I know what He wants for me, so that I can follow His plan for me.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, I praise you because you are worthy to be worshiped.  Lord, I want to honor you and worship you faithfully.  Thank you for letting me know you and having a good plan for my life.  Please help me know you better and serve you righteously, according to your Holy Spirit.  I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment