Wednesday, January 7, 2009

sing praise to His name

Psalm 7, Proverbs 7

I found out yesterday that one of my closest Brothers in Christ proposed to his girlfriend and they are engaged to be married this spring!  I pray that he will begin to appreciate the mysteries of Christ and the Church in the marriage relationship and that he will humbly and diligently seek to represent a true picture of Christ.

Psalm 7:17 I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness
       and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

My goal is to meditate on this verse and practice it all day today.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, you are good, and your love endures forever.  You are righteous and just.  You are lovely and beautiful.  Your kindness leads us to repentance.  I pray that I will glorify your name today.  I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment