Thursday, January 29, 2009

the voice of Yahweh

Psalm 29, Proverbs 29

In Psalm 29, verses 1-10 speak of the holiness of Yahweh and the awesome power of His voice.  And what is the culmination?

 11 The Lord gives his people strength.
      The Lord blesses them with peace.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, I praise you for your holiness and glory.  I praise you for your awesome power.  You are unmatched, and by your power, the whole universe was created at your spoken word.  Dear Father, please speak into me!  Lord God, reverberate your power in my life with your spoken word!  Let me hear you and fear you.  May I be overwhelmed by your awesome power!  Lord, your written word promises that you give strength and bless with peace.  May I honor you and give praise to your holy name today.  I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment