Tuesday, January 20, 2009

perspective

Psalm 20, Proverbs 20

Last night my wife and I went to the first meeting of the Perspectives course in Austin. It was such a refreshing explanation of God's eternal plan to bless humanity with Himself!  The two Brothers in my congregation that I know have taken it have said that the Lord uses this course to change your life.  I'm ready!

From the context of last night's discussion, I was especially impressed by these word's from King David:

1May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble!
   May the name of the God of Jacob protect you!
2May he send you help from the sanctuary
   and give you support from Zion!

I want to have the Biblical perspective of God fulfilling His promises and accomplishing His will through us.  I want to have the genuine and dynamic relationship with Him each day to glorify Him and be a part of His plan of blessing people with His ZOE life.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, I praise you for your beautiful creation and your wonderful plan of Life!  May I join you in your mission of redemption and reconciliation!  I love you, and I thank you for your mercy and grace.  I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment