Friday, February 27, 2009

cooperation

Psalm 58, Proverbs 27

 23 Know the state of your flocks,
      and put your heart into caring for your herds,
 24 for riches don't last forever,
      and the crown might not be passed to the next generation.
 25 After the hay is harvested and the new crop appears
      and the mountain grasses are gathered in,
 26 your sheep will provide wool for clothing,
      and your goats will provide the price of a field.
 27 And you will have enough goats' milk for yourself,
      your family, and your servant girls.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, I pray that I will work diligently at the work you have given me.  Lord, I do not trust in money, I trust in you, and I know that you are in control regardless of political instability.  Lord, I trust you to sustain me and provide for me.  Lord, please give me ability, opportunity, and wisdom to serve and provide for my family.  I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment