Thursday, February 12, 2009

revelation

Psalm 43, Proverbs 12

 3 Send out your light and your truth;
      let them guide me.
   Let them lead me to your holy mountain,
      to the place where you live.
 4 There I will go to the altar of God,
      to God—the source of all my joy.
   I will praise you with my harp,
      O God, my God!

By His grace, He leads us to Himself.  He desires that we know Him, fellowship with Him, and worship Him.  Through our experience of Him, we find our ultimate satisfaction.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, please illuminate my spiritual eyes with your Light - the person of Jesus Christ and the fellowship of the Spirit.  Father, please consume my mind with your Truth - the person of Jesus Christ and the fellowship of the Spirit.  Lord, please lead me to your holy mountain - Mt. Calvary where Jesus paid it all.  Please lead me to the place where you live - the Holy Spirit alive in my spirit.  Lord, please lead me to your dwelling, so that I may spend eternity with you.  I pray that my relationships will be an altar on which my body and life are offered as a sacrifice to the Most High God.  O Father, let me experience the joy of fellowship with you.  I want to praise you, because I love you and because you are worthy of all praise.  Lord, you are the God of the universe, and you are my God.  May your kingdom advance, and may the nations know of your goodness and love.  I love you, Lord.  May you be blessed and pleased with me today.  I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment