Monday, April 14, 2008

praise report

 
Yesterday was incredible!  A couple in our Bible Life group had planned to join our church yesterday, so they invited some of their family to join them for church.  "Coincidentally", we had a guest evangelist speak yesterday, and his brother, sister, and aunt all responded to the preaching with professions of faith!  Praise the Lord!  We are so excited about what God is doing in their lives!
 
We talked about David and Goliath in Bible Life yesterday, so I appreciate this verse from the reading this morning:
20 They cried out to God during the battle, and he answered their prayer because they trusted in him. ...
Observation #1:  There will be battles.
Observation #2:  God will deliver us when we cry out to Him and trust in Him.
 
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I praise you for the work you are doing in our Bible Life group and their families.  I pray that you will continue to work miracles, save souls, and change lives - for the glory of your Name.  Lord, I pray that you will be near me during my battles.  God help me; save me from myself.  Lord, please humble me and deliver me from my enemy.  I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment