Monday, June 15, 2009

praises

Psalm 145, Proverbs 15

 1 I will exalt you, my God and King,
      and praise your name forever and ever.
 2 I will praise you every day;
      yes, I will praise you forever.
 3 Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise!
      No one can measure his greatness.
 4
Let each generation tell its children of your mighty acts;

      let them proclaim your power.

It is my goal to tell my children about the goodness of God every single day.  I believe that through my transparent communication of my faith, the Lord will capture the hearts of my children.

Heavenly Father, you are worthy of praise all day long!  Lord, you are so good, and you have been so kind to me.  May I be faithful to teach my children of your goodness and love, and may they see you through me.  I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment