Friday, June 26, 2009

Proverbs 26

Heavenly Father, you are so good to me.  Over and over, you are so good to me.  Lord, you are faithful to me even though I am a fool.  Lord, I am so immature and selfish.  Please deliver me.  Lord, please expose the sin that separates us, and deliver me from it so that we can be close.  Lord Jesus, I want to know you and the power of your resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in your sufferings.  Holy Spirit, please guide me to walk with you, and produce your fruit in me.  Please accomplish in me all that you intend for me.  Lord, I want to obey you out of love and experience the joy of knowing you and fulfilling the purpose you have for me.  God, I want to be a good husband and father.  Please forgive me for being so selfish and lazy.  Father, please help me grow in the exercise of the spiritual gifts you have given me.  Use me to build up your body.  God, please unite the Body of Christ in love and obedience.  Please show your grace to our congregation because we are so immature.  Especially help us grow in prayer.  Lord, please set us on the right path of seeking first your Kingdom and righteousness.  May we be used to help take the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all nations.  May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight.  I want to want you.  I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment