Thursday, April 29, 2010

the Lord's kind providence

1 Kings 6-7, Luke 20

In spite of my immaturity and general knuckleheadedness, the Lord has kindly given me favor with my new employers, and they have approved my request for start-up resources!  Praise the Lord!  This seems to me simply one more powerful confirmation that the Lord is guiding us to El Paso.  I was praying this morning that the Lord will give Brandi and me a clear vision of the ministry that He has for us there.

Heavenly Father, you are so kind, and your love never fails.  Lord, you are so gracious, in spite of my immaturity and hard heart.  Lord, may I be softened to listen attentively to your voice, and may I move in harmony with your Holy Spirit.  Your Word says, "To whom much is given, much is expected."  Lord, may I be faithful with the resources you have given, and would you please bless my efforts to leverage them for your Kingdom.  I pray that I will be focused on Eternity according to your perfect will.  May you be pleased with me.  I am your servant, may it be unto me according to your Word.  I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment