Thursday, April 22, 2010

reconciliation

2 Samuel 14-15, Luke 17

This is one of my favorite verses in the Bible:

14:14 All of us must die eventually. Our lives are like water spilled out on the ground, which cannot be gathered up again. But God does not just sweep life away; instead, he devises ways to bring us back when we have been separated from him.

Heavenly Father, you have made a way for us through Jesus Christ.  You have offered forgiveness, healing, and true life to those who come to you by grace through faith.  Lor,d, my life is like water spilled on the ground, may I spend it wisely by investing in your Kingdom.  I love you, and I want to serve you.  Please purify me so that I may be a vessel that you use to dispense yourself into others.  Please use me to take your Gospel to the nations, and please bless the persecuted Saints around the world.  I ask in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment