Sunday, March 18, 2007

words

 
Over lunch, my wife and I discussed several verses from Proverbs 18 regarding speech. 
 
What dainty morsels, rumors are.  It's not like you have to say a lot for it to be a rumor.  It only has to be a "dainty" little statement.  It's so tasty - to hear and to tell.
 
If you talk a lot, you will experience the consequences: if you are encouraging and optimistic, then you will see life blossom around you; if you are hurtful and negative then you will see deteriation and death.
 
Prayer
Heavenly Father, please help me be aware of my speech.  Please help me only say things that glorify and honor you.  Please help me encourage others and see life flourish.  Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the prayer for this day.

    I know that is something that I need to work on.

    JAV

    ReplyDelete