Friday, March 30, 2007

coincidental thoughts on 1 Cor. 15

 
In a Bible study I attend on Friday's at lunch, we are going through the book of Romans.  Today we will be discussing Romans 5:12-20 (Adam and Christ are contrasted).  Interestingly enough, 1 Corinthians 15:20-23 and 1 Corinthians 15:45-49 "coincidentally" address that very topic.
 
Also, at the Bible study I attend on Tuesday evenings, we are going through an introduction to systematic theology.  This past Tuesday, we discussed the doctrine of the Trinity.  Needless to say, that was a mind blowing discussion.  Well, sure enough, 1 Corinthians 15:24-28 address that very doctrine.
 
It's fascinating to me that God orchestrates my learning as I seek Him.  He is true to His promise that He will reveal Himself to us when we seek Him with all of our heart.
 
Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank you for revealing yourself to me.  Thank you for helping me understand your Word by illuminating my mind to the systematic connections that are self-explanatory throughout Scripture.  Please help me study diligently so that you would approve of me.  I pray in Jesus's Name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment