Saturday, March 10, 2007

the world's true intentions

Proverbs 10, Matthew 10, Acts 19, Acts 20

Proverbs 10 lists several worldy things that are worthless (riches, pride, laziness, too much talking, etc.) Matthew 10 records Jesus saying that the world hates him and is an enemy of the Believers. Acts 19 records the City of Ephesus rioting in defense of their god Artemis because Paul is preaching the truth of Jesus Christ.

The world hates God. The world hates Christ. The world hates Christians. The world lies and believes lies. The world want's to kill Christians, just like it killed Christ.

Be on guard! We are in a spiritual war. Be prepared. Know the scriptures. Pray continuously. Encourage the Believers.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, open my eyes to this battlefield around me. Give me discernment to be aware of the the spiritual battles waged around me. Guard me with your Armor. Let me only be rooted in you, because you are my Strong Fortress. Teach me to stand for the Truth and defend the Faith. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment