Friday, January 4, 2008

days of creation

 
I have wanted to create a graphical representation of the days of creation for some time.  I am a visual person, so the task of creating the conceptual graphics of each day will help me remember the order and events of creation. 
 
I think it is fascinating that God took six days to create everything.  He could have simply thought it all into existence instantaneously, but He chose to make it a process.  It reminds me of my sanctification.  God could do it all at once, but He has ordained it to be a process over my whole life, and my final "day" will be the Rest of Glorification with Him forever!
 
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I praise you for the work of creation.  I praise you because you are perfect and all-knowing.  Lord, thank you for taking time to refine me and create me into the image of Christ.  I pray that you will glorify yourself in my life.  I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment